header
marketplace

Diabetes Testing Supplies

Medicare covers diabetes testing supplies.

If you have Medicare, you may receive your products and supplies at little or no cost to you! Medicare pays 80% and most secondary insurances pay the remaining 20%. You pay only the deductible, if any.

CarePoint offers a wide variety of name-brand meters and test strips. We also supply lancets, lancing devices, control solution and meter batteries conveniently shipped directly to your home.

All of our meters allow for ALTERNATE SITE TESTING!

We Make Sure You Never Run Out Nor Get Supplies You Don’t Need.

CarePoint wants to make it easy for you to manage your health. If you are ordering diabetic testing supplies, one of our Customer Care Representatives will call you prior to each and every order to ensure that you have the supplies you need when you need them. As always, your supplies will be delivered to your home FREE OF CHARGE, anywhere in the country.

diabetic-testing-category2-meters
diabetic-testing-category2-teststrips
diabetic-testing-category2-lancets
diabetic-testing-category-lancingdevices
diabetic-testing-category-controlsolution
diabetic-testing-category-meterbatteries
testing-photo glucose meter photo

Interested in more information about Diabetic Testing Supplies?

Enter your email address here:
 

About CarePoint Medical