Pantyhose Compression Stockings
Ultra fashion support and relief for
women of tired and aching legs due to
mild varicose veins, swelling and fatigue.
Thera-Lite pantyhose are light and sheer,
complementing an active lifestyle. In
NUDE, BEIGE, and BLACK colors
Compression Levels: 9/15 mmHg: Sizes A - D 15/20 mmHg: Sizes A – G 20/30 mmHg: Sizes A – D
Key To Proper Compression Stocking Fit
- 1. Measure when you first get up in the morning before swelling has occurred.
- 2. Measure while standing. If you have been standing for some time, elevate your feet and legs for 15 minutes prior to taking measurements.
- 3. Take snug measurements against the skin. Don’t measure over socks or clothing.
- 4. Never allow folds in the hosiery. If used over wound dressing, make sure the hosiery isn’t too tight. Consult a healthcare professional with any concerns.
- 5. The sock must fit the shape of the foot. If improper fit, will cause bunching or gathering, creating local pressure. Observe the bare foot prior to donning the sock. The sock should conform to the shape of the bare foot.
- 6. Hosiery should have even compression without binding, which may cause discomfort or circulation obstruction.
When you have finished ordering the products you need, your cart will enable you to submit all information needed to have these products covered by your Medicare, Medicaid, or Private Insurance. This product is not available for retail purchase on this website.