Richmond, VA, United States, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
We are seeking a highly motivated PHP/MySQL Developer to help modify, implement, support and develop web based applications related to our various business needs.
This is your chance to work with leading edge technology and to be in an environment where you can make a difference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong knowledge of PHP, HTML5, CSS, and Ajax with 2-4 years of experience
- Have a good understanding of MySQL
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Have a good understanding of object oriented programming
- Be very detail oriented and be able to handle many assignments at the same time
- Have a good understanding of project management and organizational skills
- Be able to research functional capabilities
- Have an understanding of web graphics and design
- Fast learner
- Must be a great team player
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, energetic, team-oriented environment
Please be prepared to show examples of PHP work that you have done.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Ongoing educational opportunties and mentoring
The position will be based at our headquarters in Richmond, Virginia, just off the Nuckols Road exit of the I-295 in the Innsbrook business park. CarePoint offers a creatively stimulating and professional work environment. To apply send your resume, salary requirements and position for which you are applying.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Drug Free/Smoke Free Workplace
Job keywords/tags: Programmer , php , mysql , database , administrator , linux